Our views at The Cullinan Lakeview Cottages are the perfect
companion for a sun downer or night cap....
Enjoy our breathtaking african sunrise and sunsets
This relaxed environment is ideally placed and centrally situated allowing you to do your business or enjoy the variety of activities offered in the town by day and enjoy ’home from home comforts’ in the evenings. Combined with our warm hospitality the Cottages will make you feel at home and comfortable from the moment you arrive. The Cullinan Lakeview Cottages are perfectly positioned to allow you to get the most from your stay.
The Cullinan Lakeview Cottages are nestled quietly in one of the most popular areas of Cullinan, only minutes away from the infamous Petra Diamond Mine. The Cottages have a spectacular view overlooking the Cullinan Lake. The well known Zau Spa is a mere 50 meters from both cottages and many guests have enjoyed a nights stay at the cottages after a full days spa treatment. Cullinan enjoys the distinction of being one of the safest, oldest and most beautiful towns in Gauteng.
There is now a second larger cottage that sleeps up to 10 people. It is in close proximity to Cullinan’s amenities, restaurants, entertainment, quaint shops and numerous wedding venues. We offer quality accommodation in Gauteng-Cullinan for holiday and business travel. The Cottages are a mere half an hour’s drive from Pretoria and about an hour from Johannesburg.
Built in the late 1930’s, these rustic cottages retain much of the architectural beauty synonymous with the area. The comfort of the cottages will appeal to guests from romantic honeymoon couples to busy corporates & relocation alike. The town has major tourist attractions, one being a tour of the Petra Diamond Mine. The Cottages are equally accommodating for LEISURE or CORPORATE guests.
Cottage 1 – Sleeps 6 People
- 3 Bedrooms with Double Beds, 2 with en-suite Bathrooms – toilet, basin and shower
- 1 Bathroom with a toilet, basin and shower
- Large comfortable Lounge/Dining Room with Fire Place
- Self Catering Kitchen
- Enclosed Patio with Braai for Winter and Summer months
- Outdoor Jacuzzi – Enclosed
- Beautiful Gardens and Birdlife with outside braai that overlooks lake
• 2 Bedrooms with Double Bedrooms
• 2 Bedrooms with en-suite Bathrooms
• 2 Bedrooms with Single Beds, one with 4 Single Beds and one with 2 Single Beds
• 2 Bathrooms with showers, one with a large shower for two people
• Catering Kitchen
• Large Enclosed Patio with Braai for Winter and Summer months overlooking the Lake
• Beautiful Gardens and Birdlife
Cottage 2 – Sleeps 10 People
The town of Cullinan shot to fame at the turn of the 19th century for finding the world’s largest diamond.
This diamond was eventually to form part of the “Crown Jewels” for the Queen of England. Petra Mine, originally owned by and named after the town’s most famous resident, Sir Thomas Cullinan, has discovered some of the most remarkable stones ever and remains the world’s main source for rare blue diamonds.
Today Cullinan is a quaint village that enjoys a steady flow of both local and international tourists.